Sunday 19 May 2013

facecinating faces II


The class I told you about here http://mycreativelifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/facecinating-faces.html is now finished, although I have yet to catch up.  I am still practicing the shading we learnt about in week 2, I do 'get it' now but still need a lot more practice which I am doing daily and having a lot of fun in the process.  Week 3 we learn about mixed media backgrounds, this is the first one I did with one of my coloured pencil girls.
This was a lot of fun to do too.  In one of Andrea's video's she showed us how to shade a girl in marker pen, I am enjoying this too - never quite 'got' that before either - we also had a fun challenge to do a 'boy' face - I did this one, nobody could guess who he was so when I did the background I added a LARGE clue.
I still have a lot of training video left to watch - as of course I would rather be 'doing' than sat watching video's on-line but needs must, so will try tear myself away from the art room tonight and watch some more video.

1 comment:

  1. These are fab, Lynda. Love your style and the colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete