Wednesday 22 May 2013

Working Gundogs

I bought this stamp this week (on above card) it really made me smile so I just could not resist.  I then went on to make a whole set of notelets, well I say 'whole set' there are 4.
Well of course, I think they are funny.. let see if anyone else does? as I have just put them up for sale in my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/151815644/gundog-notelets see how they go.

I am missing my Labradors so much, my house is just not the same without one - so I have spent a lot of time looking at Labradors on-line, we are toying with the idea of a puppy, for over 16 years I have had rescue dogs, and will always have a rescue dog.. I still have our Lurcher Jaja.. but having recently lost 2 dogs to health problems it might be time to buy our own from a good breeder (there are some v. good responsible one's out there) or at least look at dogs returned to breeders, early days as yet.  I know it is very selfish of me, but I would just like a dog with good hips for once.

Enough about that, I also made this card that will be listed in my shop this week

I would like one just like that please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment