Thursday 6 November 2014

Introducing my very first art print

I am very excited as I have just added my VERY first print to my Etsy shop.  Hopefully the first of many, it is a bit like a dream come true.  (you can see my Etsy shop here on the right of the page, the link will take you there).

I am having a lot of fun with flowers of late, even started trying some 'real' ones as well as the abstract idea.  Also got a new line of paintings going on too, which 'when' I manage a collective name for them I will show off, enjoying the painting side but the naming bit can get a bit tricky.

Here is my first painting of 'real' flowers, I might add this to my shop as a print next week.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lynda, just wanted to check in with you and see how you're doing? Have you read any more in The Power Of Now? How are you finding it? I think I'm going to have a browse through it again soon. One of the things that always stayed with me from my previous reading was how to deal with situations you don't enjoy: extract yourself, change the situation or if neither of those are possible: fully accept it. Very powerful advice.

    Congrats on your first Etsy listing! I really like your flowers. Can't wait to see your new series of paintings. I really enjoy all the stuff you're painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Iris, nice to see you back. I read all 'The Power of Now' and am now reading another of Eckhart's books, they are so inspiring but not the easiest to digest first time round I think. I think I need to read through again as I am still struggling.

    I am enjoying doing my first prints and soon to be listing my series of paintings, just arrived to blog about them now. Loving your new styles too.

    ReplyDelete