Monday 7 March 2016

365 faces challenge - random 41/60 something

Sorry for absence.  Family drama got in the way of my art work, so in truth I did miss 3 days.  Above is 46.
49. So, as I am so far behind now I am just going to choose a random 6 that I like best so I can catch up.
I am still very much enjoying learning colour pencil work and how best to blend, using different tecniques. (and one day I will learn to spell too!)
I do try when short on time at least to manage a pencil sketch in the moleskine, but for a few days there was either no time available or I was just wiped out with the stress of it all.
I even got behind on my art lesson with 'gulfsprite' but think I have caught up with that now.  Above was one from the class.
This one is just from a few days back, and I loved it.  Though nobody else did, so I got the worst reception ever on instagram with this one - funny when we dont all like the same things.

I hope to be back on track now, and trying to keep my back seat from the on-going drama.  I hate drama, much prefer peace and quiet and pencils and paint.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, nice to know somebody is watching x

    ReplyDelete